Updated: Sep 26, 2019
I’ve put together a list of 10 of my favourite thoughtfully made gifts for men by sustainable and eco-friendly brands. We all know men can be hard to shop for and even harder when it comes to buying an Eco-friendly or sustainable gift so I hope this list can help.
1. Votch Vegan Leather Watch - All Black £120.00 A classic timepiece for those of us who want our men to know the time themselves rather than constantly asking us what time it is.
2. Ecoffee Reusable Bamboo Coffee Cup - Milperra Mutha - 400ml £11.95 Hubby loves his coffee and even more so, now our men can drink coffee without having to damage the planet with nasty one use cups, with this epic Eco coffee cup.
3. Thought Mens Bamboo Sock Gift Box £24.90 Let's face it our men could do with more socks, especially if your man is anything like my husband who always seems to wear holes into his socks in a matter of a few days.
4. ADA NO. 2 Backpack, Black £82.00 Does your man need a new backpack? Why not get him a stylish but affordable one that is also good for the environment? Made from vegetable-tanned leather and canvas, it is designed to be durable and have plenty of room.
5. Eco Grocery starter set £22.50 Yes. My husband has been really getting into the whole reusable bags. This starter set containing assorted organic cotton linen and mesh produce bags would be great for any guys looking to be a little more earth-conscious when t comes to shopping
6. Marley Liberate XLBT Bluetooth Headphones £169.00
If you have a man who likes to listen to his music loud to a point that it's hard to think. Give him a gift that you will both love this Valentines Day, a stylish set of Marley headphones, made from mindfully sourced and recycled materials.
7. Green People Men's Gym Bag Heroes £ 39.95
Three great natural products, shampoo, shower gel and deodorant all inside a stylish canvas bag, perfect for the guy who likes to work out.
8. KEEN Men's Targhee III Waterproof Hiking boots £114. Your other half like to get outdoors, or he has just worn through another pair of boots? You can't go wrong with giving a guy a nice new pair of shoes. These hiking shoes are vegan-friendly and extremely durable. While KEEN is not recognized as a Sustainable or Vegan company KEEN is partnered with multiple conservation organisations and has committed more than $15 million to non-profit organisations and causes around the world... want to know more?
9. Access Denied Vegan Leather RFID wallet £22.89 Is need this, hubby's wallet is literally starting to show its age and is soon in need of replacing. If your other half is in need of a wallet upgrade why not get him one that is cruelty-free and keeps his money safer.
10. Cardinham | Killigrew Earth-friendly Wood Shave Kit £46.57 The ultimate pamper kit for your man, give him the gift of a good shave. Filled with all the goodies he could possibly want, this is a gift you will both love cause let's face it who doesn't love a clean-shaven man.
What are some gifts that you would love to get on Valentine's Day?